I have tried about twelve billion mug cake recipes and I finally mastered the art of easy paleo cooking. To prove my new found skill, I made the best paleo chocolate chip mug cake! Paleo is hard and it takes a lot of cooking. So this recipe is easy and quick and can travel with you to work!
1 TBSP almond flour
1TBSP coconut flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 egg (whites only)
2 TBSP gluten free sugar (we use Anthony’s!)
2 TBSP pumpkin puree
1 1/2 TBSP whole milk
2 TBSP mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Lightly coat a 12 oz ceramic mug with Coconut Oil or other non-stick coating
- In a small bowl mix together wet ingredients, pumpkin puree, egg, milk
- In a second bowl mix together dry ingredients, almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and gluten free sugar
- Pour dry ingredients into bowl with wet ingredients and whisk together
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Bake for 12 – 14 minutes, checking with a toothpick or fork until it comes out clean
- Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top and let melt for a delicious toping!
Want to cook in the microwave? 1- 2 minutes depending on your microwave! Check frequently with toothpick or fork.