You would be amazed by how the very basic rice pilaf will just blow people away! It is one of the easiest side dishes to make but it is always one of the most popular! This buttery, lemony rice is absolutely delicious and can be served with just about anything.
This recipe is so quick and easy that you can easily whip it up after work for last minute dinner parties. And it pairs perfectly with Spanakopita!
4 cups (32oz) Uncle Ben’s White Rice
60 oz chicken broth
20 oz water
3 quarter lb sticks of butter
1/2 cup lemon juice
- In pot heat up chicken broth, water, lemon juice, and butter. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice. Bring back to a boil.
- Turn temperature down to a 4 and cook for 20 minutes covered. Stirring occasionally.
- Remove pot from heat, let stand covered for 5 minutes or until water has been absorbed.
- Serve and enjoy! (add salt and pepper on top to taste!)