Wow! After 6 months of blogging, right when I was beginning to feel discouraged… It happened! We had a breakthrough week on For the Love of Blank. We had nearly the same amount of views in our first week of July that we had the whole month of April! We were asked to collaborate with two different blogs, and last but not least we were nominated for the Liebster Award by Pam Dollesin of The Joyful Source. Check out our nomination right here!
Keep scrolling to see who I nominate and to read my questions!
My Questions from Pam….
Where are you from?
Originally from Twin Falls, Idaho, then to Denver, Colorado, but now I live in Eugene, Oregon. I don’t like to stay in one place for too long. haha
If you were a cocktail which one would you be?
A Jalapeño Margarita
Sweet with just a little kick of sass! Cheers!
Which place is on top of your travel bucket list at the moment?
Well Family Trip wise I really want to take my son to Disneyland, but just for me Barcelona! I have never been over seas.
If you had a chance to hangout with a celebrity for a day who would you pick ?
Walt Disney, he created the “Happiest Place on Earth,” and was an amazing business man. I would love to spend a day with him! (Can you tell I love Disney yet? lol)
Organized,messy or an organized mess ? Which one are you in general ?
I try so hard to be organized, but I’d have to say I’m more of an organized mess. I do better some weeks than others.
I would like to nominate…..
- Mallory Roberts of Redhead Rebel Momma
- Hannah Buswell of The Adventure Galley
- Jessica Raetz Maurer of the Organic Meal Machine
- Holly Weidmen of Mrs. Savvy Saver
- Katelyn Merrell Baker of Takes the Kate
Now you guys need to…..
- Give the person who nominated you a shout out (me Jordyn Galan of For the Love of Blank)
- Answer these questions
- Nominate 4-10 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Write your own set of questions for your nominees
Here are my questions for you…..
- Where are you from?
- If you were an animal which one would you be? and why?
- Do you work besides your blog? If so where?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is something you always keep in your purse?
Congratulations to you all! And one last thank you to Pam Dollesin For my nomination. Check out her amazing blog The Joyful Source!
I can’t wait to see your posts!