This recipe is the perfect Football season appetizer. For your Super Bowl Party try this Nacho Layer Dip! Don’t forget to try this amazing Pina Colada Punch with it!
Don’t you hate it when your nacho chips get soggy? This Nacho Layer Dip is the best solution to the soggy chip issue! Everything that nachos has to offer layered up in a warm, cheesy and flavorful dip!
This happens to be one of my husbands favorites. He requested it this year on Father’s Day! Packed with protein this cheat dish is hardly even a cheat! I use the low-fat or no fat beans, and real cheese! not the fake nacho cheese filled with preservatives. You can add fresh veggies like onions, tomatoes, or herbs like cilantro!
What is your favorite game day appetizer? And who are you rooting for this year!? Let me know in the comments below!
Game Day Appetizer Nacho Layer Dip
1 can of refried beans
1 can of your favorite enchilada sauce
1 c shredded cheese (mexican mix or cheddar is fine)
Shredded Chicken (we like using the Kirkland canned white meat chicken, super easy!)
Jalapeños (pickled or fresh)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- In a glass baking dish start layering with the beans. Spread smoothly across the bottom then layer with enchilada sauce.
- Next top with meat and then optional toppings of your choosing. (save tomatoes, cilantro, salsa and sour cream for after cooking). Finish with the shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is all melted and bubbly.
- Serve immediately with tomatoes, sour cream, cilantro and with your favorite tortilla chip.