Summer is just around the corner which means… Grill season is coming up and I am seriously so excited!!!! This recipe is the perfect grill marinade for anything you want to throw on your grill! We have used it on chicken, pork, and beef. My personal favorite was the pork, but they were all so delicious!
You can make this simple marinade anytime! Make it with kebobs or just the meat and serve with this tasty Apple Bacon Salad. Then for dessert, while the grill is hot I LOVE to grill up some pineapple covered in butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon! It is so juicy and the perfect end to any grill meal!
What’s your favorite thing to grill? Or do you have an amazing grill marinade for me to try? Let me know in the comments below!
Ultimate Grill Marinade
makes enough for 5 pieces of meat
- 2 Tbs Dijon
- 2 Tbs olive oil (or oil of your choice)
- 1/2 Tbs minced garlic
- 1/8 c brown sugar
- 1/2 Tbs soy sauce
- 1/2 Tbs Worcestershire
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients besides the oil in a bowl large enough to hold your meat.
- mix with a fork as you add in the oil.
- prepare your meat and mix in with the sauce
- place on your grill, then before you flip the meat brush excess marinade on the meat.
- cook to your liking and enjoy!